Here's A Tiny Snapshot Of What You're About To Discover

     How to get your first email list set up in ONE hour or less using a combination of cheats and shortcuts for super fast set up.

    My most SUCCESSFUL squeeze page and exactly how well it converts. Copy this for a squeeze page that’s a sure-fire success.

    How to add “instant profit centres” to your opt-in process to ethically squeeze money from your new prospects immediately after they opt-in while still helping them. Just one "instant profit centre" on my thank you page has generated $8,000 in affiliate commissions from only 1,200 subscribers!






    How to get AUTHORITY bloggers to send you an INSTANT surge of new subscribers. This also has a LETHAL long term positive impact on your traffic. Plus, I'll reveal how one mystery marketer used this strategy to generate 1,500 new visitors in only 24 hours.

    How I added 893 new and hugely responsive subscribers in just 14 days. This revealing experiment shows EXACTLY what I did (including three HUGE errors). Discover how I did it and what I did wrong so you can copy this strategy WITHOUT making the same costly errors.


    How I use this free strategy to regularly drop 300 new subscribers onto my email list. There's no better feeling than waking up in the morning and seeing 300, 400, even 500 new subscriber notifications in your email inbox. (And the affiliate commissions that come with it!)

    How I've built an email list of over 3,000 BUYERS with super simple FOUR page websites that take less than one day to set up. Plus, I include case studies of fellow marketers using this strategy that have built even bigger lists than me.

    A unique strategy that I use once per month to add 50-100 new BUYING subscribers to my email list every single day. This is a strategy that you don't see discussed in ANY list building reports.

    How I’ve built a different type of email list made up of 1,411 subscribers, and how I can send ONE email to that list and BAM… within hours THEY start sending me new subscriber, after new subscriber, after new subscriber. I’ll even show you the EXACT email I sent that convinced them to send me these subscribers - for free!

    How I used the above strategy to generate 275 new BUYING subscribers and $2,200 in commissions in only 7 days.

    How I turned a stagnant, lifeless website generating just four or five subscribers per day into a feast of activity generating over 100 brand new, targeted subscribers daily in a matter of minutes.

    How to set up your first campaign that sends hordes of targeted traffic to your squeeze page. You can literally press “Go” and within minutes your inbox is flooded with new subscriber notifications and affiliate commissions.

    How I spent $40 and dedicated ten minutes and produced a consistent stream of ultra targeted traffic that has generated over 250 brand new subscribers (and growing) and thousands of dollars in affiliate commissions. (And I didn't even need to spend the $40 - you can do it for free!)

    How I super charged this strategy and generated 3,500 brand new subscribers consistently over a period of three years for a one time time investment of $0 and just 30 minutes. These are crazy, crazy results and I’ll show you how you can replicate them.

    Real life examples from one of my own niche businesses so you can simply COPY exactly what I do.

    How I generate 10-15 new subscribers per month for every blog post I publish. I'll reveal how I quickly set up niche blogs that suck traffic from the search engines and my NINJA strategies to get 15% of your blog readers to become email subscribers.

    One of my real life niche blogs, including traffic statistics, opt-in statistics, screenshots and my THREE most popular blogs posts which have generated thousands of new subscribers completely and utterly passively.

    How I created one “link bait” blog post in just six hours that has generated over 18,000 unique visitors and an estimated 2,000 subscribers in the past 18 months. Would you work for six hours for 2,000 new subscribers.

    How I get other marketers to send me their BEST subscribers (subscribers that buy things) completely for free WITHOUT having to sell anything to anyone.

    The EXACT email you can copy and paste to your competitors to convince (although they won’t need a whole load of convincing) them to send their BUYERS to join YOUR list.

    How you can get your competitors to send you an INSTANT HIT of 100, 200 or even more BUYING subscribers in a matter of hours. This is so, so simple, completely free and it works like crazy. And I don't see ANYONE revealing this strategy anywhere, but I'm CRUSHING it with this.
My super quick three step system to flood your email list with new opt-ins using free “special offers”. Rarely on the internet is there such an opportunity to present your offer to so many cash in hand buyers so cheaply.

    How you can set everything up in three-four hours (perhaps even less), pay $40 and INSTANTLY receive subscriber, after subscriber, after subscriber.

    As well as all of the above killer strategies, I'll share real life examples, case studies and experiments from my OWN niche businesses, with a handful of contributions from other expert marketers that are using these ninja strategies to build their email lists.








0 comments