Attention Warriors! Here By Popular Demand! In response to all the Skype chats, emails, phone calls, and texts I'v received the last few months all asking me the same couple question: How did you get started? Whats the easiest way to get started? What should I do that won't cost any money to get started?

Marketing Pro Shows You How To Dominate Your Local Market Using Easy To Build Mobile Websites.

I Literally Show You EVERYTHING I Personally Use To Build A Super Profitable Offline Business That Pays You Every Single Month For Doing The Work Once!

Thats right. Spend about an hour per customer, and they will pay you month after month after month. After all, isn't that what we are looking for? Getting paid for doing nothing?

If You Want The EASIEST Way To Make Money Online…Go Offline!

That is the honest truth. If you know me at all, you know that I started with offering online services to offline customers. This was wayyyyy back! While technology has changed since then, the needs that local businesses will NEVER change! The best and fastest way for you to make money is to find businesses that can actually benefit from your services. Well, how do you find the businesses? What do you say to them? What do you offer them? What do you charge them? Well, this course answers those questions and more!

Let me just tell you EXACTLY what you will be getting, that way you can make the best buying decision about if this is right for you! I think thats the best way because I know we all hate those blind WSO's that you have no idea what your getting until after you buy!

This is an extremely simple video course that includes 4 videos totaling 1 hour and 10 minutes. I show you how to build a free mobile websites in 20 minutes or less, and sell it to a local business for a setup fee plus a monthly maintenance fee. Now, don't let the simplicity of this scare you away! Don't think that such an easy plan can't really work. You see, thats the main problem people have when they are trying to make money. THEY OVERTHINK IT! Well Stop it! This Works..and it works awesomely!

Now, having the basic idea still does you no good unless you know EXACTLY what your doing. Well thats what this video course gives will teach you. Let Me Introduce You To "Local Mobile Domination!"

In This Course, You will get short, easy to follow videos showing you EXACTLY How To:

• Find The Businesses That Actually Need Mobile Sites
• Build Sites In Less Than 20 minutes (I can do it in 5 minutes)
• Build Free Mobile Sites NOT USING THOSE EXPENSIVE AND PAINFULL WORDPRESS TEMPLATES
• Get Passed The Gatekeepers (I have a line that works EVERY TIME)
• Get The Business owner to actually listen to you.(another great line)
• Get The Owner To SAY YES! ( I give you the actual "pitch" that I use that converts like CRAZY)
• How Much To Charge, How To Collect

This business plan has the potential to earn you a 5 figure recurring monthly income!


0 comments